3.15.2010

Big News, Little News

It's been a while since I wrote, so I need to update on what is going on. For one, I've legally changed my name. It cost a good amount but I'm glad I went with a lawyer. I could have saved money, but I don't want to take any chances if I don't have to. Anyway, I love my name, and I think once I start getting forms that have it on there I will feel a bit more excited. I've had to mail out change of whatever forms to everyone and i'm still waiting on some things. I've heard some people have had good luck in getting their gender changed on their driver's licenses in Austin, so I'm going to go and try that and see if I can get someone to do me a favor.

Aside from that, spring break is over, and I've to get back to work. I went down to Houston to visit my dad and step-mom. It was good to see them again but they both (my dad in particular) struggled with pronoun and name issues, more so than normal. It was pretty disheatening to hear all the him, he, his, etc... It was one thing back when I was a bit more androdgenous, now, though, I'm much more feminine and even now have my name legally that of a girls.

It's things like that, that make me not want to go back. I know they are trying, but it is still troublesome.

No real news on romance, The occasional wild make out romp, but nothing new and extraordinary, though still enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment