2.23.2010

Cancers

I've been reading up on my sign. I've always been somewhat of a cancer poster-girl. I am also however, at a bit of a challenge with it. Not that it is inaccurate, but in it's poignancy. One of the things cancer stresses is family and motherhood. Two things that I am don't get the privilege of experiencing, not in a genetic sense anyway. Coming to terms with the fact that no one will ever share my DNA, and that I won't have that link, is taking longer than I thought it would. Even now I don't feel it has fully set in yet. I think to an extent that sorrow is too much for me, and I'm keeping it at a distance.

In love? Well, that isn't really an issue these days. I miss the closeness, but, I think pursuing that when I know it isn't genuine runs false to my constitution. It's very enjoyable, but I've never been one for causality in love. Unfortunately, a college campus, is not a place to find people who express similar interests.

It seems the stars are not with me in these matters.


No comments:

Post a Comment