2.17.2010

Valentines

What an interest series of events. I had what was arguably the best Valentines I've ever had. It was spent being romanced and shown a level of affection I don't think I've had for quite some time. Today is the first time I've really been alone in the past four days, and it feels a little strange. Things between me and the other person are still a bit unsettled however. Ze needs to figure out what ze wants before I can feel at ease. I'm not about to pursue things that I find without merit, and if ze can't commit back to the extent that I am looking for then, it is probably for the best I begin to turn my affections elsewhere.

Of course that is always easier said than done, but I'm not sure what else I can do at the moment but wait.

For now, being close to someone has reminded me just how pleasant life can be. On the downside however, being with someone does tend to shove my body image issues back in my face and down my throat. While normally I can tolerate them to an extent, being close to someone exacerbates the issues, and hinders my ability to ignore them. Specifically when being intimate with someone.

This is on top of other stresses that are beginning to take their tole I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment