1.08.2010

The State of Things

It's been a while, and things, as always, are strange. I've gotten some work done with my voice, and its already getting easier. This progress has really elevated my mood. Yet, at the same time, I go through periods of depression involving feeling alone.

I was told earlier that I have an unbelievable strength. I'm not sure if I believe that. I'm getting to the point where I'm portraying female most of the time, and rarely if ever male. It's happening sooner than I thought it would, and I'm not sure where it will put me in a semester or two. I hope that I will be progressed enough to be passable for job interviews and such, but I'm just not sure I will get there. Strength? I think I publish that image, but I don't believe it's genuine. I've only made it this far because I haven't the courage to stand by my more violent convictions. But then, strength of will, and a lack of other choices, appear the same when viewed from outside.

Sometimes I worry about people who may feel isolated in our community, but then, we're all isolated.

No comments:

Post a Comment