12.30.2009

A, Sexual...

It's late, I should sleep but I can't. A combination of caffeine and emotionality is keeping me awake. I'm not sure what exactly to say anymore. I feel reminiscent, and wanting to go back to how things were, but at the same time I know it isn't true.

Which brings me to this new realization. Being that no one I've ever dated I've had an genuine attraction towards. Oh sure we got along, and enjoyed each other's company, but there was never a real physical attraction. I think some of it is finding someone who fits with what you're expecting out a relationship, but at the same time, if you simply aren't attracted to someone...there isn't much you can really do. I love them, but, I can't say my desire to stay with them is any greater than my desire to not be alone.

Asexual, what a complete and utter lonely feeling. Knowing that you'll never be physically attracted to anyone regardless of your feelings towards them.

I need to get to bed before I let this overwhelm me.

No comments:

Post a Comment