1.12.2010

Questions

I've been trying to figure out the motivations behind my actions lately. Chiefly concerning some romantic interest. A while back I posted about feeling asexual, and that hasn't changed. My physical attraction to these people is as muted as ever. What I find interesting is how I'm coloring things. I've been trying to charm people that have predispositions to not pursue a relationship. I'm aware of this, yet I continue anyway, and I'm not quite sure why. I want to believe that I simply am starting to miss being with someone, and that it isn't due to complications with past romances involving distance,abandonment, and slight jealousy. However, I can't say either way.

I saw Up In The Air tonight, which was delightful. There's a scene in which a character goes on about her plans and goals over time. She was 23, I'm nearly 25 and haven't done half of what she has. But then, I never even really had plans or goals until a year or so ago. Funny what life does to you when you aren't spending most of it trying to not tell people things.

Mood wise, I'm still up and down. I'm usually pretty decent until I get bored and lonely. As always, spending to much time in my head is a bad thing.

RWCZEF93ESNC

No comments:

Post a Comment