12.22.2009

The Holidays suck

I'm trying very hard not to make this entry sound very bitter. Very hard. I'm not even sure what to say, or do. I feel like I'm being assaulted from all sides, and I'm not sure how much more I can take. This is apparently what I get for opening up to people. How patronizing can you get....Okay so obviously I'm not taking things well. I don't see how you can blame me though, I open myself up to people, only to have them carelessly toy with my emotions and patronize me when they are apparently done.

I can handle the ex thing, given enough time, it will get easier, but to add THIS on top of it from a new front? I'm not sure how much land is left to burn to keep them from invading further inroads. Not to speak of the damage done to the land from the fires.

I don't think people grasp just how horrible it is for a trans-woman to feel rejected. Especially once trust has been established. It doesn't matter what reason you give, or site. A trans-woman will always feel it is (at least partially) attributed to her status.

I am so unbelievably tired of crying, and being hurt by people who I thought were friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment