10.30.2008

More Resources and updates

Well I recently rented The Praeger Handbook of Transsexuality It is a pretty good read, and has a lot of good information, I'm thinking about buying a copy, but I can wait on that. I did get some good sites out of it

transwoman.tripod.com
Annelawrence.com/twr/
Ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/conway.html

They all have a lot of good useful information, one thing I was wondering was if post op women were arroused in much the same way genetic women do. They do, which is a great weight off my mind as I had been curious about that for a good while.

In other news, i've rethemed my desktop again, now its pink and black and white, Its quite cute and I think I'll keep it like this for awhile...or at least until I get tired of it. (pics included)

I've been puting some thought into my thesis, though I should probably not worry about that as much until I get a bit more close to writing it, but it is a bit ...much to think about, hopefully I can get a clearer picture of what all is involved in it down the line, though it is neat to think I will be a published author once it is done.

Which leads me to another issue...names. I've already got a name I like picked out, but that doesn't really help me in dealing with my resume, and how I alter that. Will I need to get my degrees reissued? Can I even do that?  It seems pretty silly to get a degree if I have to leave it off my resume because it isn't in my new name.

Anyways, I've been fighting depression this week, I should have gone to therapy on Tuesday but had to reschedule for a thesis seminar. Seems i'm having to tell myself "just hold it together" more often this week than most. I had some people ask me about what was wrong, but getting advice from people you are close to, but not really connected to never really seems to do much good. I am however, as always, a wonderful actress. Most of it I can pass off as stress (as a good deal of my emotional burdons are) but it is just easier to pass it off to people who don't really grasp the concept than to bother explaining it in a way they would understand.

But...whatever, life is what it is.

Isn't it cute



And one more...


No comments:

Post a Comment