10.27.2008

Fall is in the air

Well It has been far to long since I've written. Developments? Well I told my brother about being trans, that was interesting...well not so much interesting as random. I was driving back from an electrolysis appointment and was sitting in traffic when I got the random urge. I told him I didn't really know how to tell him except in "surprise random text message". He was generally understanding and supportive. We have a common bond in our ability to poke fun and bitch about our father, which is nice sometimes lol.

Speaking of Electrolysis, I've my third appointment on Wednesday, it isn't terribly painful, but it isn't fun either. I asked her about how long it would take to be all said and done and she said at least a year. That seems to be inline with my estimates, so that wasn't a big shocker. While I am glad to get started, I am still wanting to get the other big program on the road HRT (hormone replacement therapy) is something I wish I could have started before my birthday, but there isn't much to do about it now.

In other news, Fall is finally here, and I love it, It makes me feel so rejuvenated and refreshed, I just wish I had more appropriate clothes. I have a few jackets and such, but they all make me look/feel very top heavy with the pants/bottoms that I pair with it. I'm going to have to see what I can pick up this season, hopefully something cute, but money is always an issue.

Which leads me to other stresses. Today its Daylight savings time. DST doesn't start until NEXT week, but that didn't stop me from waking up an hour later than I normally do anyways for no reason. Damn farmers.

Emotionally, things are unstable. I have so much stress with school at the moment, and so little energy  and motivation with which to deal with it. I think above all I am just tired, so unbelievably tired of having to deal with any and everything anyone decides to lob in my direction. Sometimes I think it would be better to just commit myself to get a break from my life, if not to preserve my sanity and safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment