9.21.2008

Come Together

Well I finally went out and bought a desk, Note to Ikea: restock more often.

I should have been studying for a class, and finishing my essays, but I got caught up installing linux on my desktop and making it all...pretty. At least now I can actually sit down and concentrate (to an extent). So it is all coming together, slowly, but surely. By the time I finally get settled in here I'll have to move again.

Oh I got my second exam back, and did surprisingly better than I thought, always nice. I did finally get around to finishing one my essays, though It still needs to be proof read and such. At least the hard part is over. I still however have to write the second one by next week in order to meet the deadline.  Once I can get over this hurdle I should be able to relax...relatively. Three more months is all I have left as an undergraduate. Seems they decided to place all the work load in the last semester.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous21.9.08

    aaah, I can comment. Wonder why the first time I tried there was no button for name/url.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been playing around in the settings, so that could be why...*shrug*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous21.9.08

    Must be it. Happy now!

    ReplyDelete