12.06.2012

Fine, you win.

I am so so sick of fighting. I give up, you win. Men are better than women, cis women are better than trans women, straights are better than gays, I give in. Rape is a woman's fault, it is okay to sexually assault people who look attractive or are drunk.

I just can't fight it anymore, everywhere I look, talk, see, read, watch, or interact it is the same, and I am just sick of it, I'm sick of constantly waging war against idiocy, ignorance, hatred, bigotry, shame, and uglyness.

I'm sick of eating half a meal a day so I can be skinny and having water for dinner. I'm sick of wanting to drink my problems away. I'm sick of people telling me avoiding the use of a word in their lexicon is a terrible burden. No, being reminded of your sexual assaults on a daily basis, is a terrible burden, you're just a lazy fucking asshole.

So I give up, it isn't worth fighting anymore, and I have to stop doing the things I enjoy because of it. You have won, I give in.

Even my normal trick of wearing gloves, then pulling my hands into fists, and pretending I have really floppy fingers isn't cheering me up. ... okay it does a little, but it doesn't help.

No comments:

Post a Comment