4.18.2011

Upsetting things

So, at an event the other night I was approached by someone who does vocal work. I didn't think much of it at the time, but when I got home I was quite upset about it. I'm not sure if it was simply the aspect that I was read as being trans, but that is my first inclination. At the same time, there is a lot of other things going on in my life that might be pushing the idea. Stress in general is pretty high as I'm still looking for employment and trying to get myself settled in this new fantastic place.

In actuality it wouldn't hurt for me to visit a vocal coach, but, perhaps because I recently received positive feedback on it, to have someone offer their coaching, I presume that they have read me, and that is contrary to my inclinations on my voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment