2.22.2009

Meeting people

The question to ask is what is the point in meeting people. I ask this
while pondering over thoughts of a very cute strait girl. Knowing what
I know, and knowing my issues, I just can't help but feel slightly
pointless in the aspect. Granted you never know how people will react,
but does that warrant the cruelty inert in trying to pursue something
between her and myself?

So what is the point, granted we could
become friends, and much like many of my gal friends now I initially
had a romantic interest, it doesn't alter the inherent question. The
question being what is the point of it all. To my it just seems
pointless and moot, at least now, since I know most women aren't going
to want to deal with my issues. Hell I don't even want to deal with
them half the time.

It hurts being romantic.

That statement alone sums up more than you can imagine.

Melanie told me she longed for more out of her life today, I know the feeling, it is a feeling of a void in your life (at least mine seems to be) that is filled briefly for periods of time with the concept of a single beautiful night with someone.

Mine involves slow dancing and soft mellow light, which seems more and more distant with every passing moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment