10.06.2008

Purple

So a bit of an update, I still haven't gotten word on my graduate application, so hopefully tomorrow or so. I told a friend of mine that I would take some head shots of her since she is moving to New York to attend a dance/sing/Broadway type of school (the name escapes me) and needs some good shots. However, I'm also going to have to another assignment that same day.

I was going to write a long rant about group projects and how they are being overused for no reason, don't really teach us anything, and make life more difficult. But that sentence works just as well.

Also on a short note, financial markets: poop. The end.

So where does that bring us? Well, I haven't yet called things off with the romantic interest, I think I am just going to ...slow it down a bit and add some space there to insulate me from her for a bit. At least until I can figure out how to adapt to this. As I mentioned in the prior entry, I have been utilizing youtube a bit, and have found a lot of inspiration in it. Maybe all hope isn't lost just yet (just the majority of it). I'm trying to stay positive, but as always, fatalism is my plague.

No comments:

Post a Comment