9.17.2008

Dealing in Absolute

So I've decided to star this blog in an effort to sort out and help others sort out aspects of their lives. I may add a backlog of older posts, but at this point in time I don't think that will happen.
Since this will predominantly be dealing with my life, it will have some personal information, but not always. I'll be posting my regular journal entries, along with whatever strikes my fancy.

But for now, a general list of subjects this will cover: Trans sexuality (predominantly), College life (for the time being), music, art, techno babble, rants/raves, photography, cold media, eastern philosophies and their lack of real world practicality, and a shmorgazboard of dozens of other potential fancies that may or may not strike.

So stay tuned, I've got much more..editing to do to get this up and running but it is, what it is, at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment