11.21.2010

Note mentioned in previous post

Also, I just noticed that the post Showers, was post #100. Yay.

Dear Assholes, I'm not sorry that I intimidate you. I'm not sorry that you can't comprehend me, that as a being, I am so beyond your scope of reality, that I might as well have beamed down from the mother ship, and slapped you in the face with my alien cock. I'm not sorry that you are so primitive, that you can barely realize your own motivations and emotions. I'm not sorry you are so primitive that you engage in tribalism and hedonistic behaviors that oh so mimic our common ancestors.

Dear Assholes, I'm not sorry for making you feel uncomfortable. I'm not sorry for simply existing in a world that you can't fathom.

Dear Assholes, I'm not sorry if I spoil your party, and I'm not sorry if I turn you off, ruin your mood, rain on your parade, or piss in your cornflakes.

Dear stupid, redneck, white trash assholes, I'm not sorry if my handshake is a bit firm, I was under the impression that men, manly men, such as yourself, could take a slight palm squeeze from a frail thing such as myself.

Dear inbred hicks, I'm not sorry that I am taller than most other girls, and I'm not sorry if my size 11 heel gets stuck on your throat/balls/hand/foot/ or face.

Dear drunken, sister-fucking, impotent, small minded rednecks, I'm not sorry that I don't play into your games, and I'm not sorry for being myself when invited out by my friends.

Dear right wing, homophobic, transphobic, xenophobic, racists, heterosexists, privileged white males, I'm not sorry that in being so far beyond your comprehension, you don't realize your stupidity when interacting with me. You see, you're really just children, hiding behind your mother's skirt. Maybe once you've grown up a bit, she will let you come out and play with the rest of the grown ups.

2 comments:

  1. Morrigan26.11.10

    I got here from fuckyeahcutetranschicks and it's so hard to read that you're suffering this sort of thing.

    I just wanted to say that it isn't like that everywhere and it isn't like that always. Have hope.
    ~Morrigan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it isn't, and that just drives me to get the hell out of here that much sooner.

    ReplyDelete