12.06.2009

Attendance

Friday night was particularly awful for me. Things in discussions deteriorated and I almost completely lost it. I haven't had moments like that in a long time. It was the first time that dark thoughts crept back into my head in awhile. I tried to talk to some people but no one was awake at the time, or in a position to really help me.  This past week has been populated with increadible emotionality, drinking in excess, self medicating, and various other vices.

Hopefully next week will go better, I have two exams that should be tolerable. The third exam isn't until the following Tuesday and that is the one I'm worried about. Aside from that, things are okay I guess. I'm still trying to piece myself back together after this week. I'm not sure how long that is going to take, but seeing as most of my friends leave to go back to wherever they are from in two weeks, hopefully I can do it before then. Trying to do it without them is going to be difficult, but ..at the same time, few of them are ever really there when I need them to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment